To be a teacher of the Word of God, one must be called and sent. Ephesians 4:11 says "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers". Being a teacher of the Word of God is a ministry that one must be called into by God to do, not one believes one is called by God to do so, or that one wants to be called to, but that one must be confirmed by God as called.
The evidence that one is truly called by God as teacher of His Word is by whether its purpose is fulfilled. The purpose of being called by God to be an apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor or teacher is to perfect the saints, work of ministry and edify the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12). The fruit that will be produced if one is truly called to these ministries is that one works will lead to:
- unity of the people in Christ (Ephesians 4:13);
- a full and proper knowledge of Christ (Ephesians 4:13);
- stability in not being swayed by false doctrines (Ephesians 4:14);
- maturing in Christ as manifest by speaking the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15); and
- the Church being able to edify itself (Ephesians 4:16)
Run from such false teachers.
Repent from your sins and turn to Jesus Christ.